Kids Dental Corner
At Uplus Dental, we provide high-quality dentistry for kids in a comfortable, family-oriented, and kid-friendly environment.
Our team is committed to making your child’s experience a positive one with the goal to exceed your expectations.
Our modern dental clinic is specially designed to make your child feel relaxed by using the most advanced technology to provide state-of-the-art dental care and the highest level of comfort and safety. Whether you have an infant or a teenager, your child will receive individualised care, education, and treatment. We want our patients to experience the benefits of a healthy mouth and a confident smile for the rest of their lives, so we help your child develop confidence in treatment, and instil healthy dental habits that last a lifetime.
WHY Uplus Dental?
- No Gap or Affordable Checkup & Clean with OPG x-ray
- 6 x dentists to choose from who specialise in various areas of dentistry
- All services provided by qualified dentists, not hygenist
- Open 6 Days including Saturdays
- 24-hour online booking service
- Complimentary parking at the Building or Strathfield Plaza
- No weekend or public holiday surcharges
- All major health funds accepted
- Instant HICAPS health rebate claiming
- Instant Children Dental Benefits CDBS claiming
- Highly qualified and friendly team
- ADA/AHPRA Accredited practitioners
- All emergencies are given Priority
- Pain relief provided
- Specialists in treating anxious patients
- Book online, call us or via e-mail
Uplus Dental is located in Strathfield NSW with a modern, beautiful surgery facility including latest state of art equipment required for surgical, implant procedures and complete dental treatment.
Regular dental visits are one of the most important aspects of your child’s oral health. When you come to Uplus Dental for your visit, your child will receive a thorough cleaning and checkup, using the latest diagnostic technology.
With regular care, we can help prevent decay and detect dental problems before they cause widespread damage. Calcium and other substances from the saliva in your child’s mouth continually bathe your teeth, helping to keep them strong. Whilst this is a good thing, over time it can lead to a build-up of plaque and hard deposits called tartar.
Tartar cannot be removed by brushing or flossing and if allowed to accumulate provides the ideal conditions for bacteria to thrive on the teeth and gums. If it’s not regularly removed by a dentist it can lead to gum disease and even tooth loss. That’s why we recommend a six monthly check up & clean.
Not only will your child’s teeth and gums feel polished and fresh, it also gives our dentists the chance to spot any other problems, like tooth decay, so they can be addressed early with the least amount of fuss and cost.
At your appointment, our dentist will conduct a thorough examination, looking for problems such as decay, erosion, cracks, chips, and misalignment. For the most accurate and efficient diagnosis possible, we may use one or more advanced imaging technology, including:
- Intra-oral cameras: These tiny, handheld cameras fit comfortably in your mouth, and they can provide a detailed image of a single tooth to reveal the early signs of decay or other damage.
- Digital x-rays: Like traditional x-rays, digital images give your dentist a detailed view of individual teeth and your maxillofacial structure. However, these images are much sharper and can be magnified many more times than film x-rays.
- OPG x-ray: is a special type of x-ray that produces a panoramic view of the facial structure looking at the lower face, teeth, jaw joints and maxillary sinuses.
Patients of all ages will benefit from routine dental cleanings. Your dentist or hygienist will carefully remove all plaque and bacteria from your teeth. These substances accumulate when oral bacteria interact with food, and they can only be eliminated with a professional cleaning. If left untreated, these substances could eventually cause discoloration, widespread decay, and even tooth loss.