Uplus Dental - Comprehensive Dental ExaminationPROFESSIONAL DENTAL CLINIC SINCE 2015
Our Goal is your beautiful Smile & Comfort
At Uplus Dental Clinic – dentist Burwood, we provide a comprehensive range of high-quality dental services – general, cosmetic, dentures, and implants to meet all your dental needs by an experienced dentist. The moment you step into our dentist you will immediately recognise that this is not your ordinary dental practice. Every detail has been designed for your ultimate comfort. Settle in and relax! You’ve put yourself in good hands.
Caring & Experienced
Be served by best
Our highly qualified dental team has a wealth of experience and knowledge in general, cosmetic, orthodontic, endodontic, surgical and implant dentistry, skilled professionals who are committed to providing the utmost standard of care. You have a choice of six experienced dentists who will look after you at your disposal.
Be treated with best
Modern, beautiful surgery facility including latest state of art equipment required for surgical, implant procedures and complete dental treatment.
For all customers
Our dental service includes a complete dental examination and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between. We promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile.
Come & brighten your smile
We understand the importance of your teeth both functionally and aesthetically and aim to create beautiful, healthy natural smiles that will last for your life.
Comprehensive dental examination
A comprehensive dental examination is not just about looking at your teeth but also your whole mouth and even areas outside your mouth! The comprehensive dental examination at Uplus Dental includes the following:
- Check your medical history and dental history.
- History taking of any problems or concerns you may have.
- The Jaw Joint(TMJ), Lymph node and Muscles examination: Check the jaw joint, neck and facial muscles for any abnormalities.
- Oral cancer screening: Check the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Examination of existing restorations: Chart current fillings, crowns, missing teeth etc.
- Examination of tooth decay: All tooth surfaces will be checked for decay with special dental instruments.
- Examination of your bite: Checking how your teeth meet and any for abnormal contacts on jaw movements and tooth wear, fractures, cracks.
- Gum disease evaluation: Check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease. Check plaque and calculus deposits and note any gum recession.
- Cosmetic Evaluation: Where requested, Check the shape, shade, alignment and cosmetic harmony of your teeth.
- Intra-Oral Photography: Photos are taken with our digital SLR camera with a Macro lens and ring Flash to discuss our findings from the examination and to keep records.
- Special Investigations: If necessary, X-rays with the very latest low dose instant digital x-rays essential for the detection of decay, tumours, cysts, and bone loss, tooth and root positions.
- Risk Assessment and categorization: For tooth decay, gum disease and oral cancer.
- Discussion of any treatment needed to include future prevention, treatment options with pros and cons of each, the prognosis of treatment including guarantees, costs and methods of payment.
- Provision of written estimate/treatment plan.
Based on your initial dental examination a personalised advice and a comprehensive treatment plan can be provided as to how the health of our teeth can be improved in the future. There are often several options available regarding types of treatment available and these will be fully discussed with you. Depending on the findings of the initial dental examination, we will give you a timetable as to how often you will need to be seen. A recommended programme for further examinations and visits will be discussed.
On occasion, it may be necessary to make a further appointment to discuss suggested treatment options. We will always endeavour to tailor your treatment to what is best for you. You will be involved in this process to ensure that you are happy with what is proposed throughout your treatment.
Feel free to call us to book for Dental Examination and Treatment Plan from Uplus Dental in the Strathfield region.
Book an appointment with us today!
Luxury, quality & comfort
Why Uplus Dental?
- Highly qualified and friendly dental team
- All treatment provided by experienced dentists
- Ethical, patient-centred care
- Strict infection control protocols
- Child Dental Benefit Scheme
- Accepts government vouchers (including dentures)
- Affordable treatment without compromising quality
- Instant HICAPS health rebate claiming
- All major health funds accepted
- Easy access from Strathfield Station or parking at the plaza
- No weekend or public holiday surcharges
- All emergencies are given Priority
- Book online 24/7 or call us on (02) 8068 4080
Testimonials - Dentist Strathfield
What They Say
"The staff were absolutely amazing, very thorough and gentle, told me any work I needed but didn't push it on me, I will definitely go back."
"Very pleasant and the dentist was very informative. Did a great job with the teeth whitening. Also squeezed in my son for a checkup and extraction."
"I went for the first time today and I was extremely nervous as I had not been to a dentist in 4 years due to moving here from Ireland. They made me feel really comfortable and the dentist and dental nurse were very friendly and explained everything to me very well. I couldn't recommend this dentist enough. The receptionist also was very helpful and friendly. Waiting time was not long."
"The Dentist did a good job, identified some filling issues and did the fillings on same day charging less money. The workplace was Neat & Tidy. All staff very polite and welcoming. Overall a nice Experience."